Abstract Submission Deadline Extended : May 31, 2019
Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Period: July 12 - 31, 2019
Abstract Submission go
- The Presenting Author must register for the Symposium prior to submitting an abstract.
- The first author listed for each abstract is considered to be the Presenting Author who will be the primary contact for all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
An abstract can be submitted for presentation at the Symposium in one of the following categories:
Sessions Themes (Topics)
The themes (topics) for each of the sessions are listed below. You must submit your abstract under one of the following:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Cirrhosis, and Pathogenesis
- Viral Life Cycle (Entry and Replication)
- Viral Life Cycle (Assembly and Virus-Host Interaction)
- Innate and Adaptive Immune Responses
- Emerging and Related Viruses
- Vaccines and New Antiviral Agents
- Enteric Hepatitis Viruses (HAV and HEV)
- DAA Treatments
- HCV: 30 Years and Future
Please adhere to the following formatting guidelines when submitting abstracts for HCV2019. Abstracts which are not correctly formatted will not be reviewed.
- The Title should not exceed 20 words.
- Name and affiliation of Presenting Author (this person will act as the main contact for this abstract)
- Name and affiliation of co-author(s) and confirmation that all authors have consented to the submission. Up to 15 authors and affiliations may be included on each abstract.
- The abstract text should not exceed 250 words (excluding the Title, Authors, and Affiliations).
- Presentation type (Oral or Poster)
- Graphics and tables cannot be submitted as part of your abstract.
- Presenting Authors are responsible for proofreading before submission.
Notification of Acceptance
- Presenting Authors will be notified of their acceptance status on or before August 9th. Presenting Authors must inform any co-author(s) of acceptance.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to accept or decline any submissions and to select the presentation format.
For questions regarding Abstract Submission, please contact: HCV2019 Symposium Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org.