- Early Registration Deadline Extended: May 31, 2019 (Registration rates increase on June 1, 2019 )
- Online Registration Closes: September 9, 2019
- Cancellation Deadline to Receive Refund: September 9, 2019
- CALL FOR ABSTRACT
- Abstract Submission Deadline Extended: May 31, 2019
We cordially invite you to attend the 26th International Symposium on Hepatitis C Virus and Related Viruses which will be held at the COEX, Seoul, South Korea from October 5th - 8th, 2019. Please join us to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the discovery of HCV.
The Annual ‘International Symposium on Hepatitis C Virus and Related Viruses’ started in 1994 for advancement of HCV and related virus research. During the past 25 years, the symposium has contributed to the understanding of the life cycle of HCV and related immune responses, and the development of antiviral drugs, resulting in dramatic improvement in the treatment of hepatitis C.
You will listen to plenary and keynote lectures from outstanding scientists in the fields of virology and immunology, as well as have an opportunity to learn from high-quality abstracts selected for oral and poster presentations.
Themes for HCV2019 include:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Cirrhosis, and Pathogenesis
- Viral Life Cycle I (Entry and Replication)
- Viral Life Cycle II (Assembly and Virus-Host Interaction)
- Innate and Adaptive Immune Responses
- Emerging and Related Viruses
- Vaccines and New Antiviral Agents
- Enteric Hepatitis Viruses (HAV and HEV)
- Issues in DAA Treatment
- HCV: 30 Years and Future
We look forward to seeing you in Seoul, the dynamic capital of South Korea.
- Co-organizers of the HCV2019 Symposium:
- Eui-Cheol Shin (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Daejeon, South Korea)
- Sung Key Jang (Pohang University of Science and Technology, Pohang, South Korea)
- Kwang-Hyub Han (Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea)
- Takaji Wakita (National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Tokyo, Japan)